Financial Aid Receptionist
Aurora University seeks talented staff and administrators who are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
Position Purpose: Financial Aid Receptionist supports learning by welcoming and providing information to guests in the Office of Financial Aid.
Essential Job Functions:
Essential Job Requirements:
- High School diploma. Some college preferred (Associate or Bachelor degree).
- One to three years’ experience providing customer service, preferably in higher education.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities, in a fast-paced work environment, with a high degree of independent organization, communication, and ethical practice.
- Professionalism, maturity and discretion are critical in order to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of faculty, staff, students and parents; and develop strong working relations with colleagues, staff, administrators.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications. Able to learn/utilize other software applications as needed.
- Ability to move about campus, and spend long periods of time at a computer work station.
Benefit-eligible positions offer excellent benefits including health, dental, life, vision, long term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan through TIAA, and tuition remission. Please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 South Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
630-844-5650 - fax
firstname.lastname@example.org - email
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Financial Aid Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora