Registrar/Budget Manager, Anesthesiologist Assistant
South University, the right direction for a brighter future.
Tuition Assistant Program
Long/Short Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off
12 Paid Holidays
* includes domestic partner coveragePOSITION SUMMARY: The Registrar- Budget Manager is responsible for the programs' admissions process, registrar functions, clinical coordination, and student academic record keeping in the Anesthesiologist Assistant Program. This includes compiling, maintaining, and tracking student academic information and records for internal and external analysis and/or use. This position acts as the central records facilitator for permanent academic information on current and prior students.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS:
- Organize and conduct quarterly registration process for all current and incoming students in the Anesthesiologist Assistant Program.
- Manage the program's Admission database (WebAdMIT) and participate in training and updates for the system.
- Verify, maintain and process anesthesiologist assistant student grades as required according to policy and provide information to the Program Director as needed to facilitate operation of the Program's Progression Policy.
- Monitor attendance per the School and/or University guidance and maintain persistence records.
- Assist in processing of anesthesiologist assistant student applications for state licensure, and NCCAA certification.
- Coordinate on-campus interviews for candidates for admission.
- Assist the program's Admissions Director with planning and implementation of new student orientation.
- Oversee the entry of matriculant data and scanning of admissions documents into the university's student database.
- Complete verification of graduation forms for credentialing services and aid alumni in obtaining transcripts from the University Registrar.
- Coordinate adjunct faculty appointment paperwork and outside lecturer payments.
- Participate in recruitment activities for the Anesthesiologist Assistant program including but not limited to program open houses, college visits, and virtual open houses.
- Assist in the development and revision of the program's promotional materials including but not limited to print materials and website.
- Process all purchase orders, check requests, and vendor requests.
- Maintain documentation and budgetary oversight with the Program Director to manage budget allocations/expenditures.
- Participate in continuing education and/or service endeavors related to AA program admissions.
- Provide advisement on clinical rotation administration and scheduling for students as needed.
- Coordinate the ongoing maintenance of the clinical tracking system and student and preceptor files.
- Clinical rotation planning and correspondence with all clinical sites
- Assist in planning program activities: orientation, graduation, CPR certification courses, alumni events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required with a Master's Degree preferred.
- Related experience working in a post-secondary institution preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with faculty, staff, and student populations.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
- Work effectively as either a leader or a team member to ensure that departmental goals are met.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in West Palm Beach
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in West Palm Beach
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in West Palm Beach
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in West Palm Beach
- Academic Advising & Academic Support Services Not specified Full Time jobs in West Palm Beach