Instructor for Real Estate Pre-License
About Oakton Community College :
For over 50 years, Oakton Community College has been the setting where thousands begin or continue their college or career studies. Educating people of all ages, from all walks of life and from more than 40 nations, Oakton focuses on improving the quality of life for everyone who enters its doors.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Preparation of remote course presentations and instructional materials (as appropriate),
- Delivery of instruction, including being prepared for classes, meeting course objectives and being available at scheduled times
- Compliance with departmental and institutional policies and procedures including but not limited to submission of midterm and final grades, and compliance with institutional procedures.
Continuing Education, Training, and Workforce Development is seeking an instructor to provide instruction in Illinois' real estate pre license courses. The instructor should be a licensed broker and be approved to teach in Illinois, according to the latest requirements, and use of virtual platforms.
We are particularly looking for instructors who can teach with enthusiasm and implement relevant teaching strategies in a remote learning environment. Further, it is the responsibility of instructors to support the goals of the Continuing Education division and strive to create an effective learning environment for a diverse population of students.
- Experience in the field
- Pre-license course instruction experience
- IDFPR approval to teach
- Demonstrated curriculum development experience
- Demonstrated experience using technology (particularly Zoom) in teaching
- Evening and/or weekend availability
Salary: $40 per hour
Please contact Matthew Robitaille at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or experience problems in submitting your application mrobitai@oakton,edu
Oakton is accessible by public transportation.
For further details, visit our website at www.oakton.edu and select the Employment link to view Employment Opportunities.
Please be sure to have a current resume, cover letter, and list of, at least, three (3) professional references with contact information prepared to submit with your application. One (1) of the references must be your most recent, direct supervisor.
Oakton Community College is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution, committed to employing competent, qualified individuals. Oakton Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, age, marital status, military status, socioeconomic status, sex or gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation in admission to and participation in its educational programs, college activities and services, or in its employment practices.
Posted positions may be removed from the Oakton website without notice when it is determined that no additional applicants are required.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Des Plaines
- Education Not specified Part Time jobs in Des Plaines
- Curriculum & Instruction Not specified Part Time jobs in Des Plaines
- Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Des Plaines
- Other Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Des Plaines