Sociology Online/Remote Adjunct Faculty
Position Title Sociology Online/Remote Adjunct Faculty Position Summary
California Baptist University, an evangelical Christian university affiliated with the California Southern Baptist Convention, invites applications for the following Remote/Online Adjunct Faculty Position. Candidates must embrace the mission of California Baptist University and evidence a clear understanding of, and commitment to, excellence in teaching, scholarship and service through the integration of the Christian faith and learning.
The department of Behavioral Sciences in the Division of Online and Professional Studies invites applications for online/remote adjunct instructors in the area of Sociology. Successful candidates should possess a PhD in Sociology ( ABD may be considered). In addition, prior teaching experience in Sociology at the university level is required.
This position involves teaching responsibilities in the online/remote undergraduate Sociology department. Applicants with experience teaching the following content areas are strongly encouraged to apply:
Strong candidates will embrace “active teaching” methods, including, but not limited to: creating weekly video lectures, creating weekly agenda videos and/or descriptive written announcements, involvement in student discussion boards when appropriate, personalized written feedback on all graded assignments, and swift responses to student inquiries.
This position does not require a local (Southern California) presence.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/5465 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Law & Legal Studies Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Social Work & Human Services Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside