University of Idaho
Division/College: College of Engineering
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $17.69 or higher depending on experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
This position is responsible for financial activity related to the functions and operations within the College of Engineering. Duties include customer service, preparing and processing financial transactions submitted in Vandalweb, Banner, and Chrome River. The employee processes and monitors financial documents, travel and credit card statements. This position is responsible for managing the tracking and monitoring the funding of post award grants/awards and assisting departments with grant compliance, buyouts, cost share, and grant reporting. The employee reports to the College of Engineering Administrative and Fiscal Operations Director and works cooperatively with various departments; serving as a resource for department heads, district directors, faculty, staff and students for interpretation and implementation of University, College, and Departmental finance policies, rules, and procedures.
• Two years of financial support services.
• Experience with office support functions; including using computer software and applications for word processing, email, internet searches, and data organization.
• Experience interpreting, applying and explaining complex information such as regulations, policies or services.
• Independently solving problems and performing liaison activities in a work setting and coordinating activities requiring complex arrangements.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or four years’ experience as an administrative professional.
• Knowledge of office management, record keeping methods, and information management practices.
• Knowledge of University of Idaho policies and procedures.
• Experience working with faculty, staff, and students in a University setting.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002751P
Posting Date: 03/19/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
Review of applications will begin on April 4, 2021. Priority consideration will be given to applications received by that date.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.