Assistant Coach, Men's Ice Hockey
Williams College invites applications for an Assistant Coach of Men’s Ice Hockey for the 2021-22 academic year. Williams College is a coeducational liberal arts institution, a member of the New England Small Athletic Conference (NESCAC), offering undergraduate education to its 2,200 students.
Primary duties include assisting the head coach in the planning and execution of games, practices and skill development, recruiting quality student-athletes, scheduling and travel, video analysis and game breakdown, program administration and other duties as assigned by the head coach. This is a full-time, academic year (10 month) term position, paying $29,420 annually, with the possibility of renewal. The position is fully benefited and includes a meal plan.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply. In your cover letter, please highlight your experience with and commitment to supporting diverse and inclusive communities.
- Bachelor’s Degree and collegiate playing or coaching experience required
- Knowledge of NESCAC and NCAA Division III policies are preferred
- Cultural competence and effective communication skills are required
- Successful candidate will be self-motivated and possess the ability to recruit, teach and coach highly talented student-athletes who can succeed in a challenging academic environment
- Experience with using video breakdown, analysis, and analytics to improve team performance
- Experience with managing group travel arrangements
- Valid driver’s license
Review of applications will begin on April 19, 2021 and will continue until filled. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via phone at (413) 597-2681 or email at email@example.com.
Conditions of Employment
Employment at Williams is contingent on the verification of background information submitted by the applicant, including the completion of a criminal record check, and education when applicable.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Beyond meeting fully its legal obligations for non-discrimination, Williams College is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where members from all backgrounds can live, learn and thrive.