Associate Professor - Faculty of Business
Ref. No: #21221-FOB02
The City University of Macau is now inviting applications for the following positions:
- Associate Professor in Marketing
City University of Macau is a private but not-for-profit institution. As a comprehensive university in Macau, the University offers an array of Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs as well as professional courses. It is dedicated to academic excellence and strives to provide students with a rich learning experience that will open their door to the international scene through its continuous expansion of global partnerships. The University upholds its mission to nurture outstanding talents and deliver applicable programs that will serve the evolving needs of Macau and the wider region.
The City University of Macau is currently seeking academic staff to contribute to programs within the Faculty of Business (FOB). We are seeking outstanding staff who value our mission and is committed to teaching and research excellence. The Faculty of Business is strategically focused on innovation, internationalization, and sustainability within the Greater Bay Area of China.
The selected applicant will:
- Provide academic leadership on teaching and research
- Lead and coordinate research activities in the subject area
- Demonstrate continuing professional and educational growth
- Advise students through realistic and thorough guidance
- Provide academic and professional advising to business, marketing majors
- Support the Faculty and performing other duties as assigned by the Dean
Other requirements include:
- Experience in working with multicultural teams, stakeholders, and partners.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Research and/or consulting in business.
- Experience in curriculum development and executive education.
- Experience in writing research grant proposals.
We welcome applicants with interdisciplinary background combining business with other fields, namely science and technology.
- Applicants must have a PhD in Marketing or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience at the rank of Associate Professor.
- Demonstrate commitment to scholarly research as evidenced by publications in top journals.
- Preference will be given to Macau residents.
The remuneration and appointment rank offered will be competitive and commensurate with the successful applicants' academic qualifications, current position and professional experience. The compensation/benefits are competitive. The current local maximum income tax rate in Macao is 12% but is effectively around 5%-7% after various discretionary exemptions.
Applicants should visit https://cityu.edu.mo/en/category/job-vacancy/teaching-en/ for more details, and may apply via the link http://www.cityuhr.edu.mo/Job/Login or send the application by mail to the Human Resources Office, 2/F Administrative Building, Avenida Padre Tomas Pereira Taipa, Macau. The above position will remain open until filled.
Review of applications and nominations will commence immediately. Applicants may consider their applications unsuccessful if they were not invited for an interview within 3 months of submission. The successful candidate is expected to assume the position in August 2021.
**Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only