Faculty, Electronics/Automation & Robotics
The faculty will be responsible for educational leadership, student instruction, and student advising in the Electronics and Automation Engineering Technology programs. Position will start in the Fall 2021 semester, August 2021.
Minimum education and experience include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering Technology or related discipline.
- Three (3) years of automation experience.
Minimum abilities and skills include:
- Developed organizational skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively and courteously with students, staff, faculty, and the public
- Sensitivity to the expectations of students, staff, faculty, and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form.
- Willingness to participate in advanced training programs and industrial service programs that may require travel.
- Ability to lecture in front of a classroom.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to diversity and multicultural issues.
- Ability to use and teach electronics and automation related application software.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, excellent educational benefits for employees and dependents at Penn College and Penn State, and an exciting work experience as part of the Penn College family.
Please see the detailed job announcement on our website and to apply, resume, and cover letter: https://www.pct.edu/jobs.
At Penn College, People Make the Difference
Penn College is committed to equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.