The University of Maryland Department of Neurology is looking to hire an Assistant Professor Non tenure track at .75% FTE.
.5 FTE will be to provide neurologic services at UMMC Midtown Campus. Duties include:
- Providing outpatient neurology with special emphasis on Movement Disorders in addition to General Neurology;
- Inpatient consultation and neurology attending coverage;
- On call shared with other neurologists;
- Committee membership and other related duties.
.25 FTE will be devoted to the following:
- Some or all to the Baltimore VA Medical Center providing Movement Disorder support
- Additional support to UMMC Midtown
- Inpatient and/or outpatient Neurology at main UMMC campus.
Candidates should have completed a residency in Neurology and be board eligible or certified in their respective field. Clinical research experience is desirable but not required. The candidate should be eligible for academic appointment to the University of Maryland School of Medicine at the assistant professor level.
UMB is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy.