Senior Director of Online Education - Troy Online Administration
TROY UNIVERSITY is a comprehensive public institution serving more than 20,000 students worldwide at four campuses in Alabama, multiple sites throughout the United States, multiple international locations, and through an extensive online learning program.
Troy University is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Senior Director of Online Education – Troy Online Administration:
- The Senior Director of Online Education position is responsible for directing Troy University’s online education functions. This position will report to the Senior Vice Chancellor for Financial Affairs and Online Education and is responsible for the following:
- Overseeing the research, development, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of Troy University’s online current curriculum and initiatives.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans and policies for online learning, performing yearly program assessments, and providing ongoing budgetary analysis.
- Working with faculty and staff to develop and promote on-line courses in conjunction with academic departments.
- Collaborating with Academic Departments and external agencies (Business, governments and industry) to identify and provide online education opportunities.
- Working with faculty and staff in various departments to integrate online learning options across all degree programs.
- Supervision of Instructional Designers and requests from faculty regarding online teaching.
- Providing consultation for the design, development, implementation and evaluation of distance education projects, programs and initiatives.
- Coordinating and conducting training for online faculty in the development of online instructional materials and online instructional methods, as needed.
- Assist faculty with the development of teaching competencies, instructional technology utilization, and assessment strategies required of high quality online courses.
- Designing, developing, and delivering on-line training to faculty and staff in the use of instructional technologies and educational best practices, instructional resources, instructional technologies and multimedia hardware/software to support teaching and learning.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing and copyright laws and regulations.
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a major in Instructional Technology, Distance Learning, or a related field
- Minimum of ten years of experience that includes instructional design, curriculum development, web development and/or post-secondary teaching
- Demonstrated experience in a large multi-campus higher education institution
Please visit our website at www.troyuniversityjobs.com for further details and information on how to apply.
Troy University is an EEO/AA employer
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Distance Education Programs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Instructional Technology & Design (Campus) Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy