Program Manager for Digital Donor Engagement
The University of Colorado Boulder encourages applications for a Program Manager of Digital Donor Engagement! This role will connect one on one with a broad range of individuals, alumni and friends of CU Boulder's College of Arts & Sciences, Graduate School and Libraries using social media, video, phone, email, and text messaging. The primary function of this role is to expand the pipeline of current and future donors, and to close annual gifts and leadership-level annual gifts. Reporting to the Program Director for Donor and Alumni Relations, the Program Manager will initiate engagement with new constituents and cultivate a dynamic portfolio of dedicated donors, energetic alumni, and potential donors who could become leadership annual giving prospects and engaged volunteers.
The Program Manager for Digital Engagement will build meaningful cultivation and stewardship experiences by communicating enthusiastically, optimally, and consistently with an evolving roster of university friends and donors. This position collaborates with alumni engagement and donor relations colleagues, development officers, development assistants, and student workers, as well as with campus and university system level colleagues in engagement, annual giving and crowdfunding.
Since this is a new role within the College of Arts & Sciences advancement team, the position will assist in crafting progress and productivity reports related to prospect outreach and donor acquisition, retention, and reactivation. This team member will also contribute to other team initiatives as requested. The variety of duties will require a facility with data and social media, attention to detail and follow through, and working both independently and within a highly collaborative team environment.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are
As one of 34 U.S. public research institutions belonging to the prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU)—and the only member in the Rocky Mountain region—our goal at CU Boulder is to directly affect Colorado communities through collaborative research, innovation and entrepreneurship. Our faculty, staff and students work with the broader community to establish unique connections that have lasting outcomes—both across Colorado and around the world.
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
- Individual multi-channel outreach to alumni, friends, existing and potential donors as well as volunteers.
- Collaborate closely with the immediate team and other units, campus and system level partners.
What We Can Offer
The salary range is $50,000 - $55,000.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits , including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder .
Be Engaged. Be Impactful. Be Boulder.
What We Require
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in fundraising, sales or customer service.
- 1 year of related experience (e.g. fundraising, sales, customer service, project management).
What You Will Need
- Expert ability to establish and improve interpersonal relationships.
- High level oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of discretion, subtlety, judgment, and collaboration.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database management software.
- Proficiency with social media.
- Personal computer proficiency, Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; donor database management software; ThankView.
What We Would Like You To Have
- Experience in fundraising, sales or customer service.
- Experience with cold calling.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
1. A current resume.
2. A cover letter that specifically tells us how your background and experience align with the requirements, qualifications, and responsibilities of the position.
We may request references at a later time.
Please apply by April 7, 2021 for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, please apply through CU Boulder Jobs .
Posting Contact Information
Posting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder