Assistant Professor/Lecturer of Business
Assistant Professor of Business– SSB Bainbridge
Position Title: Assistant Professor/Lecturer of Business
Salary and Terms: Salary placement is based on evaluation and experience. Full-time, ten-month tenure-track position based on appointment.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Appointment Date: August 1, 2021.
About the College
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College (ABAC) is a state college in the University System of Georgia with two instructional sites in Southwest Georgia. ABAC’s mission is to provide excellent education by engaging, teaching, coaching, mentoring, and providing relevant experiences that prepare the graduate for life. The main campus is located in Tifton, Georgia. Tifton is a progressive community known for its quality-of-life environment and was recently named as one of the 100 Best Small Towns in America. The college has a student body of approximately 4,000 students and a teaching faculty of approximately 135.
The Stafford School of Business at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College (ABAC) invites applications for a tenure-track position as Assistant Professor of Business, beginning Fall 2021. This position is based primarily at our Bainbridge instructional site. Candidates with qualifications in relevant disciplines are encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to candidates who can support the school’s teaching and mentoring in the areas of management and/or marketing.
The ideal candidate is expected to engage in scholarly and creative activity, continuing preparation and study, contribute to the development of our student's growth, and serve the College community. Demonstrated teaching, research success, and/or success in a commercial environment is a plus.
The candidate must demonstrate a commitment to excellence in teaching, service, intellectual contributions to the discipline, and have a strong desire to be a collegial member of ABAC.
Required Qualifications Include:
- PhD from an accredited institution, candidates with ABD will be considered, however a Ph.D. is required for the rank of assistant professor.
- Teaching experience at the undergraduate level.
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, online course management systems and delivery methods.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with faculty, staff, students, and business/community groups.
- A demonstrated ability to conduct scholarly research.
The Stafford School of Business values diversity among its faculty, is committed to building a strong intellectual community, and strongly encourages applications from women and minorities.
For additional information, contact Dr. Renata Elad, Dean Stafford School of Business, at 229-391-4845 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application, CV, Official transcripts and three letters of reference will be required from finalist.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Bainbridge
- Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Bainbridge
- Business Administration Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Bainbridge