Director of Innovation
Fairfield College Preparatory School is an all-boys Jesuit, Catholic high school of excellence located on the campus of Fairfield University for students in ninth through twelfth grade.
Fairfield Prep Mission Statement
Fairfield College Preparatory School is a Jesuit, Catholic School of excellence forming young men of intellectual competence, who possess the conscience to make wise decisions, a compassion for others, and a commitment to justice in our global society.
Fairfield Prep Vision Statement
Fairfield College Preparatory School strives to be a reflective community of faith, in which students revere their relationship with God and with one another. We are committed to graduating transformational leaders who will respond to global and ecological challenges in an interconnected world marked by profound change.
Fairfield Prep is currently seeking qualified candidates who are energetic and passionate educators for the position of Director of Innovation. The Director of Innovation will work with the Academic Dean and Department Chairs to create interdisciplinary learning experiences for students in the McLeod Innovation Center. He/she will also work to offer appropriate support, resources, programming and training opportunities focused on faculty professional growth. The Director will be responsible to evaluate the effectiveness of the program on a yearly basis. In addition, the Director of Innovation will:
- Provide direction and leadership in the development of a
comprehensive Innovation program/curriculum.
- Oversee the development of the Innovation/Project Lead the Way
curricula for instructional programs and works collaboratively with
- Promote effective instructional practices that support high
levels of instruction through the use of research-based data driven
best practices, effective classroom consultation, and program
- Lead a process for the evaluation, selection, and acquisition
of instructional materials, supplies, equipment, and electronic
texts to support the Innovation curriculum.
- Teaches Innovation/Technology courses as needed.
- Assists in the development of a proposed annual budget relating
to curriculum development and the instructional material
- Assists in the planning and development of school-wide
instructional in-service programs for teachers to assist in raising
the level of instructional performance and student achievement in
the Innovation programs.
Qualifications for Position:
- Master’s Degree in Math, Science or Education preferred
- Minimum two years of classroom teaching experience required and
three years supervisory and/or administrative experience
- Excellent leadership, management, collaborative and
participative team building, communication skills,
Please use this link to apply for the position.
Prep - Admin
All offers of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
Fairfield University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, committed to excellence through diversity, and, in this spirit, particularly welcomes applications from women, persons of color, Veterans, and members of historically underrepresented groups. The University will provide reasonable accommodations to all qualified individuals with a disability.
Load a resume or CV first, then upload supporting documents including a cover letter at the bottom of the third page under the "My Experience" section where it says to upload a Resume/CV. You will be able to upload up to 5 other documents in this section. You will be unable to edit your application, so please have all documents available before applying. Faculty Positions : If you need to upload more than 5 documents, please either combine them to upload or email the additional documents to the applicable contact in the job description. Staff positions : If you need to upload more than 5 documents, please either combine them to upload or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Curriculum & Instructional Development Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Faculty Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Instructional Technology & Design (Campus) Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield