OPS Runway Program Mentor
The Runway Program mentor works with businesses in the Runway Program to help them start or grow their businesses. This includes creating videos, social media content, reviewing business plans and feasibility, and assists with other administrative duties as required.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Mentoring businesses in the Runway Program
- Assisting with Runway Program workshops
- Assisting with administrative duties for the Runway Program
- Creating social media content for the School of Entrepreneurship and Runway Program businesses
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Additional Job Description
Required Qualifications: Experience working with startups or existing businesses Knowledge of Social Media Programs (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok) Experience operating a personal computer and proficient with Adobe Premier/Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Preferred Qualifications One year of relevant, full-time experience. Participant in the Institute for Entrepreneurship’s Runway Program (Startup Incubator). Knowledge, Skills, and Ability
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier, iOS, and PC Platforms.
- Knowledge of the lean startup method of entrepreneurship.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think critically and make clear, well-reasoned and timely decisions.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects within deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain a good rapport with university faculty, staff, students, and the general public.
- Promote a common purpose consistent with stated University goals and demonstrate a commitment to students and the learning environment.
- Possess the knowledge of general written standards and procedures utilized, and have the ability to read, interpret, and follow procedural and policy manual related to the job tasks.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to supervision, guidance and direction in a positive, receptive manner and in accordance with stated policies.
- Provide quality customer service by creating a welcoming and supportive environment.
- Present a professional image in word, action and attire.
- Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with a diverse population while understanding and respecting each other’s view of the world, personalities and working styles.
- Apply effective techniques to create working relationships with others to achieve common goals; successfully communicates and collaborates with others to achieve goals.
- Demonstrate skills necessary to look at situations and processes critically to make recommendations for improvement.
FGCU is an EOE AA /F/Vet/Disability Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Social Work & Human Services Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers