Director, Enrollment Services Research & Reporting - (STA007052)
Provide leadership, direction, and expertise in the analysis and reporting of Enrollment Services data to inform University policy and functions.
- Analyzes admissions, financial aid and registrar data and recommends policy changes in response to requests from all levels of University leadership, including the President and President's cabinet.
- Directs research to evaluate efficacy and inform decision-making related to admissions, financial aid, and registrar policies that apply to all applicants and students.
- Generates university-wide enrollment projections, university merit-based scholarship expenditures, and other admissions, financial aid, and registrar outcomes and metrics.
- Leads university-wide merit based undergraduate scholarship awarding processes.
- Leads Enrollment Services executive directors in the development, storage, maintenance, and usage of their data, particularly as it relates to assessment and evaluation.
- Oversees Enrollment Services contributions to research projects that cross university areas of responsibility (i.e., Academic Affairs, Student Affairs, etc.).
- Designs, improves, and manages data reports that track admissions, financial aid and registrar processes, functions and outcomes.
- Serves on Division Assessment Committee and other committees as appropriate.
- Supervises the daily activities of graduate assistants and student workers.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Master's Degree and 5 years experience.
Requires application of advanced principles, techniques and theory in a professional discipline or a thorough general business management knowledge. Knowledge of this level is typically obtained through a directly job-related Master's degree or equivalent formal training in a recognized field of specialization that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
Will consider education in lieu of experience.
REQUIRED ATTACHMENTS INCLUDE: Resume or CV, Cover letter, and provide a sample of a report based on data you have analyzed.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Accreditation Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston