Tenure-track Faculty Position at Pusan National University(ROK)
Tenure-track Faculty Position at Pusan National University
Department of Global Studies
Number of openings : one
The Department of Global Studies at Pusan National University is seeking qualified candidates for the position of a tenure-track Assistant, Associate or Full Professorship in the field of International Relations, International Law, or Law Economics starting in September 2021. This position is open to only non-Korean nationals who are native or native-level English speakers (Note that applications from Korean nationals holding multiple citizenship are not allowed.) and have a Ph.D. in International Relations, International Law, or Law Economics. Candidates should have at least four years of qualified teaching or research experience at the time of application (enrollment duration for both a master’s and a doctoral coursework is accepted-maximum five years). Candidates should have at least 300% publications(at least two original papers) published in SCIE, SSCI, KCI* or in the similar level of international journals for the recent five years between March 2016 and the application deadline.
* KCI (Korea Citation Index, https://www.kci.go.kr/kciportal/main.kci)
Successful candidates will teach 9 credits per semester (9 class hours per week) and there are research requirements. They will participate in some administrative and extra-curricular activities. Successful candidates may complete at least 180 hours of Korean language courses provided by the university in three years if they are not a Korean speaker.
Salary and position title will depend on countable years of qualified work experience, both academic and non-academic. A four-year housing stipend is provided. They will join and be covered by the National Health Insurance Plan of the Republic of Korea and the National Pension Plan.
Applicants should apply for ONLY one of the recruiting departments of Pusan National University: otherwise, all applications should be annulled.
For consideration, please send (1) a curriculum vitae(c.v.); (2) a cover letter; (3) diplomas : Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral; (4) academic transcripts; (5) certificate of job experience; (6) dissertation for a doctoral degree (written in a language except English or Korean, a summary of one or two pages(A4) should be attached); (7) two most important research papers(as PDF files) published as a lead author within the recent five years between March 2016 and the application deadline; (8) Letter of Consent(Form provided). The curriculum vitae should include a listing of all research. The application submission deadline is 14th of April, 2021(in korean time).
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +82-51-510-1628
Fax : +82-51-514-2681
If you have any questions, please contact Prof. Yong-Kyun Bae, Chairperson of the Department of Global Studies.
* For Letter of Consent (Form) and journal papers listing(Form), please go to https://www.pusan.ac.kr/kor/CMS/Board/Board.do?mCode=MN103&mode=view&mgr_seq=10&board_seq=1462107
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in South Korea
- Professional Fields Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in South Korea
- Law & Legal Studies Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in South Korea
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in South Korea
- Political Science & International Relations Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in South Korea