Assistant Professor - Hospitality, Sport, and Tourism Management
TROY UNIVERSITY is a comprehensive public institution serving more than 20,000 students worldwide at four campuses in Alabama, multiple sites throughout the United States, multiple international locations, and through an extensive online learning program.
Troy University is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Assistant Professor – Hospitality, Sport, and Tourism Management:
Troy University’s School of Hospitality, Sport and Tourism Management (HSTM) is seeking candidates for a full-time (10-month) position of Assistant Professor (tenure-track) of Sport Management. We are seeking applicants with teaching and research expertise in one or more of the sport management core content areas. This position’s will be located on the Troy, Alabama campus and the teaching responsibilities will be a combination of face-to-face and online.
Troy University’s Undergraduate Hospitality, Sport and Tourism Management (HSTM) program offers a Bachelor of Science degree in both traditional and online formats and provides students the option to concentrate in Hospitality Management, Sport Management, or Tourism Management. Troy University also offers a Master of Science in Sport Management and a PhD in Sport Management. All programs are supported by 12 tenured or tenure-track faculty with diverse teaching and research backgrounds.
- The incumbent teach a variety of undergraduate courses in the HSTM program (core curriculum and sport management concentration) and graduate courses in the SM program.
- Conduct and maintain participation in scholarly activities, resulting in publication in scholarly outlets
- Develop and advise undergraduate and graduate students
- Perform professional, departmental, college, university, and community service
- Seek internal and external funding to support research agenda as appropriate
- Identify and cultivate partnerships with businesses and organizations in the sport management industry
- Earned Doctorate degree or appropriate terminal degree in Sport Management or related field
Please visit our website at www.troyuniversityjobs.com for further details and information on how to apply. Troy University is an EEO/AA employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Management Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Other Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy