Annual Giving Program Manager
Function of Position:
Responsible to the Director of Annual Giving for hands-on management of the student phonathon program and other Annual Giving fundraising. Will also assist with strategic planning for development and execution of multi-channel solicitation strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the student phonathon
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train approximately 40 student callers and manage their employment.
- Set meetings with project leaders to create solicitation calendar for the year and plan what mediums of solicitation you will use.
- Work with Office Coordinator and student interns to create direct mail, email, social media, and crowdfunding materials for solicitations.
- Keep a solicitation calendar up to date and follow-up with project leaders as needed to ensure items are going out on time.
- Hold a seat on the crowdfunding selection committee to select projects for each term.
- Work with Director of Annual Giving to plan, develop, and execute direct mail and email strategies for solicitation, stewardship, pledge and matching gift fulfillment, and donor retention.
Employee works closely with other Annual Giving staff members to develop strategies and proceeds independently, working towards established objectives.
Requires a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university and preferred two years of experience in development or a related area. Strong preference given to experience in non-profit call center as either a manager or caller. Skills required include an understanding and appreciation of philanthropy; strong written and communication skills; strong analytical and organizational skills; aptitude and experience with computers and technology needed to meet objectives; ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments; ability to lead others in a team environment; and a strong appreciation for the liberal arts college and mission.
Hourly position requiring 38.75 hrs per week. This position requires evening and weekend hours for 11 weeks in both the fall and spring semester, maintaining a Sunday – Thursday schedule of (1:00pm – 9:30pm). Hours not during the calling sessions will be Monday-Friday (8am-4:30pm). Additional evening or weekend hours may be required during events like Homecoming or UKnight Day.
Send letter of interest, including a statement regarding qualities you offer within the context of the Wartburg College mission, résumé, and contact information for three references electronically to: email@example.com. See www.wartburg.edu for further information about the college. Screening begins immediately and continues until position is filled.
Apply for Annual Giving Program Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Bremer
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Bremer
- Business & Administrative Support Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Bremer
- Community Relations & Institutional Outreach Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Bremer