Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is currently recruiting for an experienced Contract Administrator. This critical member of the team will provide contract administration for groups of projects spread among internal and external team members including guidance on what issues may present a compliance liability to the university. Serves as an on-going liaison between university administration, principal investigators, faculty, and staff. Responsible for providing guidance to principal investigators regarding government and industry proposals and contracts, including but not limited to adherence to the FAR's, OMB, and other government contract regulations including applicable policies, procedures, rules and regulations of the university and sponsoring agency. Responsible for monitoring and reporting on budget management of contracts awarded to the university. Responsible for recording and maintaining contract information in the university systems.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage proposal submissions for government and industry research contracts, including: provide guidance to principal investigators, project budget creation and review, compliance review, and interpretation of funding agency regulations.
- Manage awarded research contracts, including fiscal management, invoicing, monitoring of allowable expenses, cost sharing, tracking and reporting contract performance and overall financial administration of contracts.
- Maintain contract files, sub-contracts, contract modifications, consulting agreements, split-funding forms, effort reporting, sub-recipient monitoring, record retention of contract documents.
- Coordinate other activities, special reports, projects, and other related duties as assigned. Generate reports as requested, and raise potential concerns involving contract budget management, administration, compliance issues and other key issues regarding contract administration and compliance.
- Bachelor's degree. In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, 5+ years experience in contracts management will be considered.
- 5+ years within prior contract management experience.
- Proficient with Excel and other Microsoft products.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Master's degree
- Prior experience in Higher Education.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Other Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach