Title IX Coordinator - A00401
Under general supervision of the Assistant Vice Chancellor for
Human Resources, the Title IX Coordinator is responsible for
overseeing the Title IX programs. Arkansas State University
(A-State) is committed to providing an educational and work
environment for its students, faculty, and staff that is free from
sexual discrimination, including sexual harassment, sexual assault,
stalking, domestic violence, and dating violence. Among the duties
are coordinating and assigning investigators to ensure timely
resolution, developing and implementing plans in accordance with
ASU System policies
and federal regulations, lead monthly internal compliance meetings, develop and promote educational programs, and foster a cooperative environment to fulfill A-State’s commitment to its campus community.
Twice named as one of the top universities for social mobility by US News and a five-time selection as
a top regional university by The Princeton Review, Arkansas State University meets the challenges of
continuing as a destination university with close to 14,000 students, through the combination of research and a long tradition of student-friendly instruction. The second-largest university in Arkansas, A-State is located Jonesboro, the economic and cultural hub of Northeast Arkansas, and short drives from major cities Memphis St. Louis and Little Rock.
- The formal education equivalent of an earned Master’s Degree with a major in management, business administration or other related field
- At least three (3) years of experience in investigating allegations of sexual misconduct and/or domestic violence
- Familiarity with Title IX, VAWA, Campus SaVE and related federal and state laws
Successful candidates serve as subject matter experts on requirements of and compliance with Title IX, VAWA, Campus SaVE and related federal and state of Arkansas laws.
Candidate should possess strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills; express ideas effectively in oral and written form; produce well reasoned,accurate reports and summaries using analytical, legal, and/or technical writing abilities; maintain professionalism and discretion while carrying out responsibilities; and the ability to work effectively across a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
Applicants should upload a cover letter speaking to diversity and addressing qualifications, curriculum vitae, along with the names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of five professional references.
Review of applications will begin immediately, please note: all position postings close at 12:00 A.M. CST on the position closing date
A-State does not discriminate on the basis of color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, age, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or disability in any of its practices, policies or procedures
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in State University
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in State University
- Human Resources Administration Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in State University