This position is responsible for the analysis and architectural design of software applications including both new and existing applications, and cloud based and on-premises solutions. These software applications can include cloud platforms such as AWS and Microsoft Azure, data architecture around traditional relational and NoSQL databases including key value, document, column, and graph data, as well as traditional commercial off the shelf solutions and in house written applications and integrations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, architect, and document new and existing software applications of all types to adhere to the institution’s enterprise architecture, security, and best-practice application standards and provide an application architecture along with toolset recommendations for specific applications as well as general best practices.
- Work with other positions in enterprise architecture including infrastructure architecture and cloud engineering, to maintain documentation and improve cloud and on-premises technology designs.
- Work with functional areas throughout the university to provide guidance in application selection and integration into the university’s approved enterprise architecture standards.
- Provide input and designs around application integration with third party vendors based on APIs used for both the university’s ERP system and between third party systems for secure data exchange.
- Design and integrate data lakes and reporting software tools and work with all functional areas on the deployment including ingestion of data, ETL, and processing/visualization.
- Bachelor's degree required; in lieu of degree requirements will consider high school graduate with minimum of 5 years of directly related experience.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Computer Services & Information Technology Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Technology Administration/Other Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange