Cultural North Star Program Lead
Take on a high-impact role as an institutional change agent at
the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA (DGSOM). As the
youngest top-10 medical school in the nation, we are a
groundbreaking community of problem solvers, healers, innovators
and life-long learners with a noble mission: To heal humankind
through leading-edge research, education, patient care, and
The DGSOM is entering its second phase of its multi-year culture-change program: The Cultural North Star (CNS). The Cultural North Star Program Lead offers a unique opportunity to advance mission-driven change at one of the nation’s most prestigious and influential centers of academic excellence, biomedical discovery and clinical research advancement.
You will play a vital role in ensuring the continued success of this culture change as you manage and evolve existing CNS initiatives, including: the Cultural North Star Ambassadorship; recognition program; quarterly pulse surveys; and the Cultural North Star Award. This will involve designing and executing new, evidence-based projects and campaigns grounded in the Cultural North Star values. You will develop and execute high-priority, data-driven projects that will drive CNS skill-building and professional development; accountability and transparency; marketing and communications; recruitment; and equity, diversity and inclusion. These projects will span the academic and research enterprise and will require partnership and consistent communication with faculty, staff, trainees and leaders. You will report to the Director of Strategic Initiatives while collaborating closely with DGSOM’s Portfolio Management Office; Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Office; and Anti-racism Roadmap team.
We’re seeking an exceptionally driven individual with:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a highly visible and influential role
- Solid project management experience
- Ability to thrive in a highly-matrixed organization with stakeholders across multiple areas
- Experience with data analytics, JIRA, Adobe Acrobat, or digital content management preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Strong background with culture- and behavior-change programs
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects
- Proven sound judgment in decision-making abilities
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a cohesive team
The David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA is part of UCLA Health, a world-renowned academic health system with four award-winning hospitals and more than 200 medical practices in Southern California. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, UCan at UCLA Health.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Apply online: http://ucla.contacthr.com/81013835