Adjunct Faculty Credit - ESL Literacy
Starting Pay Rate: Per Adjunct Faculty Pay Scale
Schedule Information: Days/evenings/weekends depending upon course schedule
***This posting will be used to obtain a pool of qualified candidates for the above subjects. As teaching needs arise, these applications will be reviewed for possible interviews***
The number of adjunct instructors hired varies from semester to semester, depending upon the needs of the department. Your application can remain "Under Review by Committee" for 18 months. You may check your status at any time by logging into jobs.harpercollege.edu with your username and password.
Job Description: Teach ELA (English Literacy Acquisition)/ESL Literacy to students who may have limited or interrupted formal education. Instructors will report to the Adult Educational Development Department, in the Career and Technical Programs Division.
Education Requirements: A Master's degree in TESOL/ Applied Linguistics preferred; BA in related field of education required.
Experience Requirements: Experience with blended or online teaching desired. Experience teaching disadvantaged adults highly desirable.
Required Documents: ***A resume and cover letter are required to complete the application process***
* Official transcripts required upon hire
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.
Applicable Benefits: We offer a competitive, semester by semester adjunct pay, with Harper tuition waivers, sick/personal business leave, and a comprehensive Adjunct Faculty Professional Development Program.
Advertised: March 10, 2021 Central Standard Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Education Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Other Education Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Teacher Education Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Hoffman Estates