The Tulane University School of Social Work (TSSW) (http://tssw.tulane.edu ) is seeking an exceptional post-doctoral fellow in clinical behavioral science to join our top-level research program beginning in Fall 2021. The Rick and Debbie Rees fellowship in addiction and mental health is a 1-year appointment (may be renewable for an additional year) to support research in addiction, mental health, and recovery. The post-doctoral fellow will conduct independent clinical research with an emphasis on addiction and mental health.
Tulane University is a Carnegie designated Research I institution, located within the vibrant city of New Orleans. The School of Social Work is expanding our research capacity and research infrastructure to support projects in addiction and mental health that make significant impacts in our communities. The successful candidate will have excellent writing and verbal skills, grant experiences, possess the ability to multitask, and conduct top tier quality research in addictions and mental health areas.
Candidates should have a PhD, DSW or other Doctorate in their discipline or possess the rank of ABD. ABD candidates must have successfully defended by July 1, 2021.Qualifications
Applicants must possess a PhD, DSW, or a Doctoral degree in a related behavioral science discipline. Candidates should have evidence of a foundation in local, state, or federal level research or equivalent experience, scholarly publications in top level journals, and skills in preparing research grant proposals for external funding (foundations, State or Federal mechanisms).Application Instructions
Interested persons should submit:
- a letter of application outlining your research experience and goals for the fellowship,
- a curriculum vita,
- two sample publications,
- names of three references.
Questions should be addressed to the Search Committee Chair: Dr. Susan Davies email@example.com
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Post-Doc Competitive Full Time jobs in New Orleans
- Health & Medicine Post-Doc Competitive Full Time jobs in New Orleans
- Other Health & Medicine Post-Doc Competitive Full Time jobs in New Orleans
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Post-Doc Competitive Full Time jobs in New Orleans
- Other Social & Behavioral Sciences Post-Doc Competitive Full Time jobs in New Orleans