Full-Time Technical and Customer Service Support (Lead Techceptionist)
- Reports to the Administrative Specialist III for LX Studio.
- Coordinates schedules and trains Techceptionist Staff.
- Communicates day-to-day operations and technology updates to Techceptionist Staff.
- Performs administrative tasks as directed by the Administrative Specialist III.
Ensures the proper day-to-day operation of technology applications and equipment for multiple LX Studio locations. Responsible for resolving Tier I and Tier II technology support issues. Performs installations, repairs, upgrades, backups, and other maintenance tasks. Must have expertise in commonly used business applications and desire to learn new technologies. Must provide excellent customer service and strong leadership and communication skills.
Provides leadership in assisting clients with telephone, walk-in, or trouble ticket enquiries to resolve or escalate IT systems issues and problems. Provides support and incident management and client communication for IT system faults and service requests.
Department Specific Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinates the use of multiple facilities by internal and external parties for LX Studio.
- Coordinates Techceptionist work schedules and primary on-call contact for on-duty Techceptionists for troubleshooting IT and facility usage issues/concerns.
- Identifies and oversees technology needs to be addressed and maintain inventory for LX Studio.
- In collaboration with department management team, identifies and resolves customer service needs and monitors user feedback.
- In collaboration with supervisor, oversees class schedule and coordinates communication with faculty and students.
- Responsible for onboarding and ongoing training of Techceptionists including identifying training needs.
- Assists with ongoing training and support for UCO faculty/staff and business incubators at LX Studios' downtown OKC locations.
- Executes tasks according to standard operating procedures and/or direction, with supervision/guidance readily available if needed.
- Provides immediate on-site support to faculty, staff, students, business incubators and guests.
- Performs minor repairs and maintenance on computer equipment and various other types of equipment. Maintains hardware and software inventories.
- May work nights or weekends when needed.
- Answers the LX Studio phone to resolve technology-related and other miscellaneous issues.
- Provides remote and on-site support for UCO-owned hardware and software.
- Responsible for PC builds/rebuilds, warrantied hardware replacement, and data migration.
- Performs entry-level system administration duties as assigned on servers managed and maintained by the department.
- Translates technical issues so that non-technical personnel can understand these issues.
- Must be accountable and responsible to LX Studio.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires a bachelors degree in MIS or related field and 1 year relevant experience in field or, if no degree, 5+ years of relevant work experience in this field that provide knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles, and concepts.
- Ability to effectively operate in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Windows operating systems knowledge.
- Literate in computer usage and word processing including, but not limited to MSWord and MSExcel.
- Performs administrative or manual tasks.
- MAC operating systems knowledge.
- Demonstrated knowledge of microcomputer hardware and software.
- Maintains courteous attitude in dealing with students, faculty, staff, business incubators and guests in a high traffic/call volume environment
- Knowledge of Remote Services, Microsoft Client/Server, and other standard software preferred.
- Knowledge of basic office procedures and practices.
- Good leadership skills with the ability to work well with others and foster positive working relationships.
- Maintains a positive and professional customer service oriented attitude.
- Continually updates skills and knowledge relative to the position and the technology industry.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, and solve system related problems.
- Must be self-motivated; detail oriented, and continually strives to provide excellent support.
- Ability to learn software and operating environments quickly and thoroughly.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and public relations skills.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Physical demands: Repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing. Frequent standing, and/or sitting. Occasional walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching. Reach with hands and arms. Visually identify, observe and assess. Frequent communications, verbal and written.
- Work environment: Requires valid driver’s license; multiple physical job reporting sites. Primarily indoors and sedentary in nature.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Oklahoma City
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Oklahoma City
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Oklahoma City
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Oklahoma City
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Full Time jobs in Oklahoma City