Olympic College, an award-winning college on the Kitsap Peninsula in Washington State, strives to attract faculty who will help accomplish the college mission of helping students succeed. Olympic College seeks to recruit faculty who will enthusiastically support the College's commitment to the academic success for all of our students, including first generation students, students of color, students with disabilities, military veterans, students of varying age, students of diverse sexual-orientations and gender expressions, and students of diverse socio-economic backgrounds. Olympic College seeks applicants who are dedicated to: student-centered learning, closing achievement gaps, leading diversity and social justice learning opportunities, and employing data-informed decision making in their instruction.
As an Achieving the Dream institution, the college is part of a network of more than 220 colleges, each committed to helping students achieve their college and career goals.
Working in the Olympic College Center for Learning Innovation, educational eLearning adjunct faculty will leverage online teaching expertise and knowledge of instructional technologies and tools to assist OC faculty, staff, and students.
Click the "How to Apply" button for more information.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- English as a Second Language Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Administrative Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Academic Affairs Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton