Lecturer of Data Analytics - Information Systems and Quantitative Methods
TROY UNIVERSITY is a comprehensive public institution serving more than 20,000 students worldwide at four campuses in Alabama, multiple sites throughout the United States, multiple international locations, and through an extensive online learning program.
Troy University is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Lecturer of Data Analytics – Information Systems and Quantitative Methods:
The appointment is available for the 2021-2022 academic year beginning August 1, 2021. Salary, benefits, and support are competitive and reflect the University’s commitment to attract quality applicants. Applications will be accepted until a successful candidate is identified.
- Master’s of Business Administration or Master’s of Science degree with 18 credit hours in Data Analytics or a related field from an AACSB accredited institution
Please visit our website at www.troyuniversityjobs.com for further details and information on how to apply.
Troy University is an EEO/AA employer
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Business & Management Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Business Administration Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Other Business & Management Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy