Non Tenure-Track Faculty-Undergraduate Nursing, Adult Health
Pace University’s College of Health Professions, Lienhard School of Nursing is seeking a full-time non-tenure track faculty member to join our faculty at the Westchester campus located in Pleasantville, NY.
We are seeking a non-tenure-track faculty member to teach in our undergraduate nursing program. Candidates should have expertise in caring for adult populations.
• All candidates must have a DNP, Ph.D., EdD, or other doctorates, and eligible for New York State RN licensure.
• Must have at least one graduate degree in nursing;
• Candidates will be expected to engage in professional service within the University and beyond.
The ideal candidates will have:
• Experience teaching undergraduate nursing students (Academic rank and salary are commensurate with educational preparation and experience).
• Recent practice experience with adults and older adults.
• A deep commitment to effective teaching, developing innovative courses and mentoring students.
• A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusiveness and actively promote diversity.
Pace University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Established in 2010, the College of Health Professions at Pace University offers a broad range of programs at the bachelor, master, and doctoral levels. It is the College’s goal to create innovative and complex programs that reflect the changing landscape of the health care system. These programs are designed to prepare graduates for impactful careers in health care practice, health-related research, or as educators, and equip graduates to work in health policy and global health fields. Students in clinical programs receive hands-on training in the College’s interprofessional Center for Excellence in Healthcare Simulation and have the opportunity to apply their developing skills in real-world settings at many of the regions' leading clinical facilities. The College is currently comprised of several growing and important areas of study, which include Nursing, Physician Assistant, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Nutrition and Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, and Health Science.
Our vision is to be recognized for our innovative leadership in education, practice, scholarship, and service to improve health and the health professions. Our mission is to educate and challenge diverse students for the health professions to be leaders, innovators and lifelong learners who will positively impact local, national, and global health. For more information, please visit www.pace.edu/chp and www.pace.edu/lienhard.