Associate Dean of Enrollment Services
SUMMARY OF FUNCTION:
Plan, develops, implements, coordinates and evaluates the activities and operations of the Arizona Western College Admissions and Enrollment Services division along with directing financial aid programs including federal grants, student loans, institutional scholarships and grants; federal and district wide college work study; awards funds according to local, state and federal guidelines, oversees college commencement activities and NJCAA athletic eligibility.
Serves students. Plans, develops, implements, and evaluates efficient and effective systems and processes for financial aid, testing services, admissions, outreach and recruitment, registration, high school to college transition, grade reporting, NCJAA athletic eligibility, commencement and records management including development of services for distance learning. Establishes goals and procedures for those programs and interprets them to staff, students and community.
Interprets federal and state regulations and guidelines to develop and implement College financial aid program. Provides training and professional development opportunities for staff on policies and practices to support superior customer service for students utilizing performance goals and feedback designed to help staff succeed. Monitors and ensures all institutional federal and state funding sources are utilized within budget parameters. Provides recommendations for the strategic use of institutional resources (grants and merit-based scholarships). Implements, develops and administers student scholarship program and seeks potential donors and writes grant proposals for financial aid resources. Develops and monitors procedures to assure delivery of financial aid resources to students. Supervises, motivates, and develops a staff of diverse background, education, and experience. Provides information pertaining to financial aid application procedures and opportunities to district high schools and community.
Works with other divisions/departments in AWC and external partners to coordinate activities, programs and services with support access, advising, recruitment, enrollment, retention, graduating functions in service to the learning mission of the College. Directs the development and distribution of information – media related to Admissions and Enrollments Services programs. Evaluates the effectiveness of Admissions and Enrollment Services programs to meet the needs of students and achieve institutional goals. Directs the development, implementation and evaluation of department effectiveness assessments. Utilizes assessment results to make improvements in services and programs for students.
Support and participate in strategic initiatives and perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five years of experience in student services.
- Demonstrated expertise in leadership development, resource and budget management, and organizational management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships for decision making.
- Possesses positive conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Understands the role and mission of the comprehensive community college.
- Able to use computer information systems for preparation of required reports.
- Demonstration commitment to providing an environment of service to students.
- Master’s in Educational Leadership or related area.
- Five years of administrative experience in a community college.
- Five years in financial aid.
- Experience in providing leadership for development and implementation of comprehensive student programming at the college level.
- Exempt position; minimum of 38 hours per week not eligible for overtime. Some weekends and nights as needed. Monday – Thursday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Position will close Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 5:00 pm MST. Review of applications begins on Monday, March 29, 2021. Position may re-open if a suitable candidate is not found.
ADDRESS INQUIRIES TO:
Arizona Western College
Phone: (928) 344-7505 / FAX: (928) 317-6001 / TTY: (928) 344-7629
The following materials must be uploaded at the time of application. Any materials submitted via e-mail, fax, or mail will not be accepted. Applications missing any of the below requirements will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
- Completed application
- Cover letter/Letter of Interest
- Resume or curriculum vitae (no more than 3 pages)
- Unofficial College/University transcripts
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Martinez Lake
- Deans Administrative $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Martinez Lake
- Student Affairs Administrative $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Martinez Lake
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Administrative $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Martinez Lake