Outreach Specialist, SBTRC Grant
Miami Dade College, is accepting applications for the position of Outreach Specialist, SBTRC Grant. The Outreach Specialist provides support and assists in planning, organizing and executing the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) Office of Small Business Transportation Resource Center’s (SBTRC) marketing activities. The position coordinates outreach activities and provides counseling, coaching and training to Small Business concerns around government contracting and certification.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates business counseling meetings and provides advice, strategies and tools centering on business growth and development
- Plans SBTRC hosted events (workshops, trainings, meetings, etc.) that properly align with grant objectives
- Travels to represent DOT SBTRC at conferences, meetings, workshops, trade fairs and seminars
- Serves as a liaison and interacts with external stakeholders to foster relationships with agency and institutional partners
- Assists with creating and coordinating web site content, media releases, reports, newsletters, and other medium advertising program activities
- Collects data and reports activities in U.S.DOT Customer Relationship Management system
- Maintains confidentiality of data collection from external clients served by the USDOT SBTRC
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related discipline from an accredited institution with three (3) years’ experience in government contracting, business development, training and coaching.
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.