Vice President Culinary Education
Helms College, affiliated with Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia, Inc. (www.goodwillworks.org) seeks a strategic leader to provide academic leadership in the College’s culinary arts and hospitality programs and set the standard for educational quality.
The Vice President of Culinary Education (VPCE) will lead the School to become a leading center of culinary education in the US, as they ensure academic standards exceed regulatory and accreditation requirements.
The VPCE will launch a new Culinary Operations in Resorts & Clubs (CORC) degree program in 2021 and a new B&P certificate program, plus utilize a new farm operation to enhance students’ knowledge of agriculture and nutrition rich horticulture practices.
The Helms College education model is steeped in experiential learning and the School of Hospitality partners with Edgar’s Hospitality Group for abundant applied learning experiences in restaurants (www.edgarsgrille.com and www.edgarsabovebroad.com), a bakery and a private city club, before end of degree externships at prominent clubs, luxury resorts and other award winning hospitality venues.
- A culinary degree and Masters in Hospitality or Business is required.
- Seven plus years progressive leadership experience in a post-secondary career education.
- Industry experience as an Executive Chef for minimally five years.
- Experience and certifications with ACF.
- Demonstrated leadership and experience in curriculum development and delivery.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in developing and executing programmatic budgets.
Augusta & Macon, Georgia
Helms College’s main campuses are located in Augusta and Macon, Georgia. Both cities are less than a three-hour drive from the mountains and the coast and offer an exceptional quality of life, including outstanding medical facilities and a commitment to urban renewal and cultivation of the arts.
In addition to a competitive base salary, Goodwill Industries offers a robust benefit package which includes a 100% matching 401k plan, major medical, dental and vision insurance, automobile allowance, paid personal time off and paid holidays, as well as disability and life insurance
Goodwill builds lives, families and communities one career at a time by helping people develop their God-given gifts through education, work and career services.
You may apply for this position with submission of a cover letter and resume to:
Vice President of Human Resources
Apply for Vice President Culinary Education
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Macon
- Academic Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Macon
- Chief Academic Officers & Vice Presidents Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Macon
- Executive Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Macon
- Other Executive Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Macon