Football Video Analysis Manager
The University of Colorado Boulder Athletics department encourages application for a Football Video Analysis Manager! This position is responsible for managing and maintaining all football coaching video content. Work includes video operations including filming all practices and games, creating video cut-ups, importing data, and exchange video for coaching analysis. This position works directly with the Director of Sports Video, the head coach, assistant coaches and the recruiting staff to produce and manage all football analysis video.
Adheres to the principles of the Athletics Department’s Mission Statement, Diversity and Inclusion Mission Statement, Core Values, Policies and Procedures, as well as the rules and regulations of the University, the Pac-12 Conference and the NCAA.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are
As one of 34 U.S. public research institutions belonging to the prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU)—and the only member in the Rocky Mountain region—our goal at CU Boulder is to directly affect Colorado communities through collaborative research, innovation and entrepreneurship. Our faculty, staff and students work with the broader community to establish unique connections that have lasting outcomes—both across Colorado and around the world.
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
Filming and editing football video:
- Work with coaching staff to film, edit, and organize all practice video.
- Film all games meeting PAC-12 Conference rules and regulations.
- Upload and exchange video with PAC-12, NFL, & non-conference. opponents using Dragonfly and Gigabit Courier exchange systems.
- Ingest and disseminate all PAC-12, NFL, & non-conference video into XOS video system.
- Assist recruiting department with XOS system as needed.
- Coordinate and edit all requested video by coaching staff.
- Assist coaching staff with video at all meetings with players and team.
- Transfer game content to coaches iPads at all home and road games.
- Upload, manage, maintain, and coordinate all video on XOS Thundercloud.
- Manage user accounts on XOS Thundercloud system.
- Routine maintenance on all XOS computers working with IT staff including cowboy remotes.
- Assist all staff with all multimedia importing to XOS system.
- Develop and maintain video filters/cut-ups for staff to game plan for various scenarios.
- Distribute all video content in compliance with PAC-12 conference rules; exchange content with non-conference opponents; submit content to NFL and select CFL teams.
- Assist in iPad deployment and troubleshooting.
- Assist in maintaining all camera equipment.
- Provide input on new equipment to help with technology developments and efficiency.
- Assign access to staff and players for playbook documents.
- Import and match down & distance data for all PAC-12 Games.
Video Support Functions:
- Assist with hiring, training and supervising student staff.
- Video signals, meetings, and clinics as vital.
- Set up and coordinate meeting rooms for home and away games at team hotel.
What You Should Know
- This position may require evening, weekend and holiday work.
What We Can Offer
- The salary range is $55,000- $60,000.
- Additional Compensation Details:
- Relocation is available within department guidelines. Additional Athletics benefits include: Athletic Event Tickets: Per Athletic Department Policy and NCAA regulations, Nike Elite Employee Benefit: Per Nike Elite Policy. Supplemental camp pay: per Athletic Department Summer Camp Policy.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits , including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder .
Be Challenged. Be Game-Changing. Be Boulder.
What We Require
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
- Experience in football coaching video capture including experience with XOS Digital Thunder Software and digital video acquisition equipment or related technology.
- Experience filming collegiate football practice and games.
What You Will Need
- Knowledge of football to be able to capture relevant actions for coaching analysis.
- Knowledge of NCAA and PAC12 filming rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability and proficiency with digital video acquisition equipment.
- Ability to lead and direct student employees.
What We Would Like You To Have
- Three or more years' experience with professional video cameras & prosumer video cameras.
- Three or more years' experience in a Sports Video Field at the NCAA or professional sports level.
- Experience in XOS Thunder Football, Thunder Cloud & PFF.
- Experience in recruiting and leading student employees.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that specifically tells us how your background and experience align with the requirements, qualifications, and responsibilities of the position.
We may request references at a later time.
Please apply by March 9, 2021 for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, please apply through CU Boulder Jobs.
Posting Contact Information
Posting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: Recruiting@colorado.edu
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder
- Instructional Technology & Design (Campus) Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder