Administrative Staff, Clinical Coordinator
South University, the right direction for a brighter future.
Tuition Assistant Program
Long/Short Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off
12 Paid Holidays
* includes domestic partner coveragePOSITION SUMMARY: The Clinical Coordinator position coordinates clinical placements for students in the Physician Assistant Program. Incumbent will be responsible for administrative duties of clinical rotation scheduling and assisting the clinical team with clinical phase program evaluation. The Clinical Coordinator must also participate in activities that promote the stature of the department and the campus. Incumbent must assure that the South University philosophy: quality services to clients; development, growth, involvement, and recognition of employees; sound economic principles; and environment which is conducive to innovation, positive thinking and expansion ‐ is considered in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS:
- Independently initiate clinical department activities.
- Collect, track and process data for student practicum and internships sites. Supervise oﬃce procedures and operations.
- Guide students through the placement process and preparing application materials for submission and tracking at clinical sites
- Ensure proper documentation procedures with regard to contracts, students evaluations.
- Oversee, administer and maintain forms required for the Clinical Education year within the PA Department.
- Perform basic administrative tasks for the Director of Clinical Education and assist with special projects.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
- Three to five years of related experience in higher education or healthcare setting preferred
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Experience with hospital credentialing processes preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with both faculty and student population.
- Superior organizational and problem resolution skills.
- Strong basic computer software (MS Office) skills.
- Ability to interact effectively as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Ability to listen to customers (e.g. students, staff, etc.) and to understand and respond positively to their requests.
- Ability to work without close supervision and to set one's own priorities and work schedule.
- Ability to supervise part-time student workers.
South University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity as a critical step in ensuring employee, student and graduate success. We are committed to building and developing a diverse environment where a variety of ideas, cultures and perspectives can thrive. Other details Job Family All Positions Required Education Bachelor's Degree
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in West Palm Beach
- Health & Medicine Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in West Palm Beach
- Dentistry Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in West Palm Beach
- Other Health & Medicine Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in West Palm Beach
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in West Palm Beach