Director, Admissions Processing - (STA006984)
Coordinates the planning, development and implementation of comprehensive admissions policies and procedures for international and domestic programs and processes. Responsible for the overall functioning of the department.
- Oversees the processing of undergraduate and graduate applications, both domestic and international.
- Supervises assistant directors and other department staff directly and through others.
- Develops and implements business plans for the integrated domestic and international processing area. Performs ongoing assessments and improvements in accordance with best practices.
- Collaborates with information technology professionals to enhance and streamline admissions processing systems.
- Meets with university administrators and other stakeholders to understand their needs and to give regular feedback.
- Stays up to date with technology currently in use at the university and explores ways to implement processing enhancements.
- Serves on various administrative committees, represents the university on state committees, and participates in local, state and national conferences.
- Oversees the activities of the Office of Admissions in the absence of the Executive Director.
- Performs other job-related duties as require.
Master's and 7 years experience.
Requires application of advanced principles, techniques and theory in a professional discipline or a thorough general business management knowledge. Knowledge of this level is typically obtained through a directly job-related Master's degree or equivalent formal training in a recognized field of specialization that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of seven (7) years of directly job-related experience.