Assistant Professor - Information Systems and Quantitative Methods
TROY UNIVERSITY is a comprehensive public institution serving more than 20,000 students worldwide at four campuses in Alabama, multiple sites throughout the United States, multiple international locations, and through an extensive online learning program.
Troy University is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Assistant Professor – Information Systems and Quantitative Methods:
The appointment is available for the 2021-2022 academic year beginning August 1, 2021. Salary, benefits, and support are competitive and reflect the University’s commitment to attract quality applicants. Applications will be accepted until a successful candidate is identified.
- PhD or ABD in Information Systems, Management Science, or related field from an AACSB accredited school
Please visit our website at www.troyuniversityjobs.com for further details and information on how to apply.
Troy University is an EEO/AA employer
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Computer Sciences & Technology Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Other Science & Technology Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy