Program Assistant - Foundation
Under general direction and supervision of the Foundation Director, Fiscal Specialist and/or Director of Scholarships shall perform various complex and varied administrative and fiscal support functions such as creating and distributing correspondence, filing, scanning, data entry into a database, making bank deposits, analyzing grants and/or program funds, and assisting in other Foundation tasks. This position is customer-service-oriented and supports all aspects of the Foundation’s work, including fundraising events, and is a public-facing representative of the Foundation to donors, students, and Olympic College faculty and staff.
Click the "How to Apply" button for more information.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton