MSW Admissions Reviewer
Job Code/Title 82831 - H - Specialist SS 1 Position Number HU1303 Working Title MSW Admissions Reviewer Department Social Work Organizational Overview
At VCU, we Make it Real through learning, research, creativity, service and discovery — the hallmarks of the VCU experience. A premier, urban, public research university nationally recognized as one of the best employers for diversity, VCU is a great place to work. It’s a place of opportunity, where your success is supported and your career can thrive. VCU offers employees a generous leave package, career paths for advancement, competitive pay, and an opportunity to do mission-driven work.
Recruitment Pool All Applicants Anticipated Hiring Range $20 Campus Monroe Park Campus Position Type Hourly Hours/Week 10-28/week Normal work days Normal work hours Job Category Administrative/ Secretarial/ Clerical Does this position provide patient or clinical services to the VCU Health System? No Does this position require a pre-placement medical assessment? No Is any portion of this position grant-funded? No Sensitive Position No Resource Critical Yes Description of the Job
The School of Social Work is seeking to hire MSW Admissions Reviewers to complete the following:
• Review MSW Program applications for regular standing admission for the following semesters: summer, spring, fall
• Review MSW Program applications for advanced standing admission for the summer and fall semester
This individual will work with the MSW admissions team to review applications and score them. They will also conduct interviews with advanced standing applicants.
• Possess an MSW and at least two years of practice experience.
• Must be able to utilize Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel as well as have an understanding of VCU’s Blackboard learning management system.
• Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff and student environment or commitment to do so as a staff member at VCU .
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Possess the organizational skill and flexibility to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products to include Word and Excel.
• Experience working with Google Suite
Preferred Qualifications Job Open Date 03/03/2021 Remove from posting on or before Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants
Please note this position supports the student experience and work schedules will vary based on the academic calendar
Additional Information Quick Link https://www.vcujobs.com/postings/104005 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a MSW degree from a CSWE accredited university?
- * If you have earned an MSW, do you have a minimum of two years
post-degree practice experience?
- * Describe any work experience relevant to this position.
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Professional Fields Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Social Work & Human Services Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond