Reference and Instruction Librarian
The Reference and Instruction Librarian works collaboratively with the library director and other library personnel to implement and develop library instructional programs, reference services, outreach services, collection development, and other library initiatives.
To view full job description and to apply please click link to continue to our website.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience, knowledge, and abilities)
1. MLS, MLIS, or MSIS degree from an American Library
Association accredited institution.
2. Three years of general reference, or research experience.
3. A demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development, and growth.
4. Excellent oral, and written communication skills.
5. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, staff, and administrators.
For those candidates who do not meet all the minimum qualifications, an equivalent combination of education and experience, which has provided comparable knowledge and abilities, will be acceptable.
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience, knowledge, and abilities)
1. Academic library experience.
2. Competence in library and classroom technologies.
3. Coursework and experience in reference, instruction, and collection development.
4. Coursework and experience in business research.