Activity Director/Computer Science Interdisciplinary Coordinator
Woodbury University invites applications for a Activity Director/Computer Science Interdisciplinary Coordinator. With access to the President for adequate authority in implementing the project, the Activity Director/Computer Science Interdisciplinary Coordinator will provide direction and leadership in developing the proposed programs and services.
- The Activity Director position will conclude at that the end of the Grant on September 30, 2024.
- The Activity Director position will gradually become the Computer Science Interdisciplinary Coordinator.
This position qualifies University sponsored employee benefit plans and programs (e.g., group health insurance, life insurance, tax deferred annuity plan, annual vacation, sick, and paid holidays), subject to the eligibility requirements and conditions of each plan and program.
- Supervise day-to-day activity implementation including creation of new programs and support services.
- Assist in the development of the hybrid learning curriculum.
- Supervise and evaluate project staff.
- Assist Project Manager in equipment bid/purchase/inventory processes.
- Lead institutional curriculum approval and Western Association of Colleges and Schools and NASAD (industry) accreditation processes for new programs.
- Prepare activity progress reports as detailed to project management.
- Assist staff in collecting data for reporting and evaluation.
- Assist in revising budget and proposals for subsequent years funding, if necessary.
- Assist in evaluating the project.
- Assist in institutionalizing new practices and improvements.
- Minimum Master's degree in education or project related discipline.
- Three years of experience in post-secondary instruction.
- Three years curriculum development experience.
- Experience supporting at-risk, disadvantaged students' success.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Close vision, hearing/listening, and clear speech.
- Manual hand/fingers dexterity.
- Combination of sedentary work, kneeling, stooping, bending, sitting, squatting, standing, etc.
- Works with/around and has verbal and face-to-face contact with others.
APPLICATION: Qualified persons should submit all application materials listed below:
- A letter of application outlining experience in teaching, professional pursuits, and creative/research interests.
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A teaching statement
- Three professional letters of recommendation
The position will be filled in August, 2021.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Burbank
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Burbank
- Computer Sciences & Technology Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Burbank
- Administrative Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Burbank
- Academic Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Burbank