Visiting Assistant Professor of Marketing
The School of Business at Mount St. Joseph University invites applications for a full-time (9-month), visiting Assistant Professor of Marketing for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Mount St. Joseph University is committed to delivering high-quality academics, hands-on experiential learning, and personalized attention from faculty and staff that are dedicated to student success. Recognized by the Chronicle of Higher Education in September 2020 on the Honor Roll for small 4 year institutions in 10 categories for excellence, the Mount offers interdisciplinary liberal arts and professional curricula emphasizing values, integrity, and social responsibility. Located in Cincinnati, Ohio on the banks of the Ohio River, the Mount offers both urban and rural opportunities for recreation and living. The School of Business currently offers undergraduate programs in the areas of Accounting, Financial Economics, Management, Marketing, Organizational Leadership and Sport Management with 98% of our graduates either working or enrolled in graduate programs within 6 months of graduation The School of Business also offers a Master of Business Administration and a Master of Science in Organizational Leadership. These programs combine theory with real-world experience to prepare students for professional success.
We seek candidates who embody our University’s mission through a commitment to service, inclusion, and social justice. Applicants must have the ability to work collegially and effectively with faculty, students, staff, administrative colleagues, alumni, and professional communities served by the unit.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- A primary focus on undergraduate teaching in the area of marketing with graduate and other business courses as assigned by the Dean and Department Chair.
- Conducting academic and career advising with business students.
- Supporting School of Business and University operations (e.g. long-range planning, assessment, committees, as well as representation at University events).
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Ph.D. in Marketing or closely related area. Qualified candidates with ABD status or relevant master’s degree plus significant marketing experience will be considered. Teaching experience is highly desirable. Background or experience in data analytics or data science is a plus. Must be legally eligible to work in the United States, without sponsorship from the University under the Immigration Reform and Control Act. Must have a demonstrated ability and commitment to diversity, equality, and inclusion.
Application reviews will begin on March 29, 2021, and will continue until the position is filled. The position begins in August of 2021.
To apply, please upload a COVER LETTER DESCRIBING YOUR INTEREST IN JOINING THE FACULTY OF MOUNT ST JOSEPH UNIVERSITY, YOUR QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION, AND YOUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUALITY, AND INCLUSION, CV, and contact information for three professional references via Paycom.
A review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Please click here to review the University's Non-Discrimination Policy.
Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Marketing & Sales Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati