Adjunct Faculty - Physical/Health Education Licensure
Aurora University seeks talented adjunct faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. Adjunct faculty are qualified part-time instructors offered teaching opportunities based on course demand and staffing.
The School of Education at Aurora University is currently seeking to enhance its instructor pool for courses in physical/health education licensure.
Qualifications: Applicants must hold a master’s degree in an appropriate discipline from an accredited college or university. Preferred candidates will have teaching experience in health education instruction and experience teaching in a K-12 setting.
Responsibilities: Primary responsibilities focus on teaching HED 3300 “Planning for Health Education” and HED 3260 “Strategies in Health Promotion” to undergraduate physical education/health education licensure students. The course meets during daytime hours on the university campus in Aurora, Illinois. Some students may attend the class meeting remotely using a video conferencing platform.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Curriculum & Instruction Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Other Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Special Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora