Administrative Services Professional - Framingham State University
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
Reporting to the Associate Director of Student Accounts, the Student Accounts Administrative Services Professional provides supports for the Student Accounts Office.
Associate Director of Student Accounts
EXAMPLES OF SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support and assistance to students and parents to offer guidance and support on a wide range of issues;
- Assists with office administrative tasks;
- Assists in answering Student Accounts email;
- Assists in answering Student Accounts phone calls and providing customer service;
- Assists students and families in person in the Student Accounts office;
- Updates Banner database fields and reviews for accuracy as directed;
- Assists Assistant Director of Student Accounts manage communications software suite;
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent administrative, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with MS Office Suite
- Banner experience.
FOR CONTRACT: This is a part-time non-benefited, contract position, not to exceed 18 hours per week.
Framingham State University conducts criminal history and sexual offender record checks on recommended finalists prior to final employment for all positions.
Framingham State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Members of underrepresented groups, minorities, women, veterans, persons with disabilities, and all persons committed to diversity and inclusive excellence are strongly encouraged to apply.