Program Manager-Xavier University Montessori Institute 998339
Xavier University is part of the 500-year-old Jesuit Catholic tradition of academic excellence in the liberal art and is strongly committed to enhancing equity, inclusion, and diversity. These values are central to our mission (add link here to Xavier’s mission). We strive for a climate of respect and inclusiveness that welcomes and supports members from diverse backgrounds and life experiences, is committed unreservedly to open and free inquiry, and deliberately seeks out multiple perspectives.
Xavier University Montessori Institute is currently seeking a full time Program Manager. This position manages and fulfills growing regional, national and international program needs by providing operational and fiscal management; financial analysis and reporting; developing policies and procedures to ensure efficient, effective systems and operations; and fulfilling compliance regulations with accrediting bodies. The Institute programs include the Xavier University Montessori Teacher Education Program, Montessori Lab School.
- Assists the Director in accomplishing all business goals, new and current, for International and Domestic programs.
- Performs all Budget administration for core and ancillary budgets.
- Manage, organize, and oversee program work processes for all Montessori office administration.
- Assist Director and Head of School with special projects as related to the Institute or Teacher Education Program.
- Nurture communication and partnerships throughout the university by conferring with leadership on issues pertaining to the growth and understanding of the Montessori program.
- Assists in the development of operating policies and implement approved changes.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (significant experience can substitute for degree)
- 2-5 years experience
- Excellent written/oral skills along with MS Office software, Excel, Adobe, Outlook, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Banner, Cashnet, FACTS, You Can Book Me, Xavier Buy, Self-Service, XU Hub, FLAC, Report Manager, Form Manager, Campus Suite, Astra, SLATE, Silkroad, Canvas, Nexus
Xavier University is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to enhancing equity, inclusion, and diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, skin color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
To ensure consideration, qualified/interested applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and the names and contact information of three professional references on Xavier University's website by March 15, 2021 .
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Education Administration & Leadership Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati