ASHS - Assistant Professor & Director Student Recruitment, Department of Interdisciplinary Health
A.T. Still University (ATSU) is a culturally rich environment leading the way in whole-person health education with cutting edge technology and instruction. From its inception in 1892, ATSU has had a long tradition of inclusion. The Assistant Professor & Director of Student Recruitment will report directly to the Director of the Athletic Training Programs and will be responsible to teach courses, engage in service, conduct scholarship, and to lead and manage student recruitment efforts for the Athletic Training programs.
The responsibilities of the Director of Student Recruitment will include, but will not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Lead and manage student recruitment and admissions efforts.
- Work closely with communications and marketing teams.
- Develop weekly enrollment and projection reports.
- Support other faculty and staff in lead nurturing efforts.
- Identify innovative strategies to enhance enrollment within the Athletic Training programs.
- Teach courses as assigned and conduct scholarship in area(s) of athletic training / sports medicine.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of a programmatic diversity, equity, inclusion and social justice curriculum.
- Serve on departmental, school, and university committees as assigned.
- Engage in community and professional service.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills, and accomplishments:
- Deep working knowledge of post-professional doctoral degrees
and the Athletic Training employment landscape.
Substantial previous clinical experience is preferred.
- Exceptional ability to quickly connect with potential applicants and build a strong rapport in helping them select our programs.
- Applicants who can articulate how they could engage interested students with our program offerings will be given strong preference.
- Ability to direct student recruitment efforts with task monitoring, goal setting, and reporting.
- Demonstrated commitment to the advancement of diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice.
- Previous experience teaching healthcare providers about diversity, equity, and inclusion is preferred.
- National BOC board certification as an AT and AZ state licensure eligible as an athletic trainer are required.
- Demonstrated ability to actively engage in athletic training / sports medicine scholarship.
- Skilled in using educational technology, such as our HubSpot lead nurture funnel course delivery systems (Canvas)
- Skilled and effective communicator.
- Skilled in working with a variety of different student learning styles and collaborating with other faculty.
- Skilled in the delivery of athletic health care services.
- Ability to perform duties autonomously with minimal supervision and maintain confidentiality.
- Doctor of Athletic Training (DAT) preferred.
Interested persons should submit a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, the names and contact information for three professional references via this link: atsu.edu/ashs-1570
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Mesa
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Mesa
- Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology & Physical Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Mesa
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Mesa
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Mesa