Part-Time Administrative Coordinator, Learning Resources (Courtyard)
Miami Dade College is accepting applications for the position of Part-Time Administrative Coordinator, Learning Resources (Courtyard). This part-time administrative position coordinates the provision of administrative services for Learning Resources and provides support services to the Director for the operation within the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares payroll, department requisitions.
- Schedules and leads all part-time support staff and student assistants for Learning Resources to meet the needs of students, faculty, and staff.
- Provides administrative, purchasing, and clerical support for all learning resources services.
- Performs vendor relations activities; secures quotes from vendors.
- Processes invoices and prepares reports.
- Serves as the coordinator of learning resources public services.
- Assists in the support of all current learning resources and lab services to meet the needs of students, faculty, and staff.
- Associate degree and two (2) years of related experience in an academic setting; or One-year (30 credits) of college coursework from a regionally accredited institution and three (3) years of related experience in an academic setting.
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.