Visiting Assistant Professor in Education Policy
Visiting Assistant Professor in Education
Graduate School of Education - Education Policy
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Open Date: Feb 19, 2021
The Graduate School of Education at the University of Pennsylvania invites applications for a visiting assistant professor in Education Policy. This position will be housed within the Education Policy division. The position would require expertise in applied quantitative policy analysis. The appointment is made on a one-year (12 months) contract, renewable for one additional year.
The visiting assistant professor will be expected to teach four courses, as follows:
- 2 sections of EDUC 751, the core applied data analysis/introductory statistics course for Education Policy M.S.Ed. and Ph.D. students. It is expected that both of these sections will be offered in the Fall Semester.
- 1 section of an Education Policy course within the candidate's specific field of expertise, in the Spring Semester.
- 1 section of EDUC 711, the Education Policy Research Practicum, which is a client-based research project that fulfills our M.S.Ed. capstone requirement, in the Spring Semester.
In addition to the teaching responsibilities outlined above, the visiting assistant professor will also serve as a faculty member within our M.S.Ed. program, participating in application review and advising current students.
To apply, visit https://apply.interfolio.com/84429
The University of Pennsylvania values diversity and seeks talented students, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds. The University of Pennsylvania is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected class. Questions or concerns about this should be directed to the Executive Director of the Office of Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Programs, University of Pennsylvania, 421 Franklin Building, 3451 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6205; or (215) 898-6993 (Voice) or (215) 898-7803 (TDD).
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Philadelphia
- Education Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Philadelphia
- Education Administration & Leadership Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Philadelphia
- Instructional Technology & Design Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Philadelphia