Assistant Director, Annual Giving
Job Summary/Basic Function
Works with the Advancement team, to strategically increase and solidify alumni annual giving relationships within the University.
Annual salary is $54,768 plus comprehensive benefits. For description of benefits available, see The State System Employee Benefits Summary at https://www.passhe.edu/inside/HR/syshr/Benefit_Summaries/PEBTF_Summary.pdf
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One year experience in alumni engagement and/or annual giving
either as a full-time employee,
part-time employee, volunteer, or graduate assistant.
- Experience and proven success working with volunteers.
- Experience planning and executing social media/technology communication plans (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, website management).
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Documented exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Evidence of ability to work effectively with individuals from
diverse cultures and racial and
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Successful interview.
- Successful completion of three background checks.
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in a higher education setting.
- Banner or similar constituent database and supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills, initiative, creativity, and entrepreneurial orientation.
Special Instructions to Applicants
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Millersville
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Millersville
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Millersville
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Millersville
- Development & Advancement Not specified Full Time jobs in Millersville