PharmEng Hourly Administrative Assistant
Job Code/Title 81192 - H - Administrative Assistant GA 2 Position Number HU1058 Working Title PharmEng Hourly Administrative Assistant Department School Of Pharmacy Organizational Overview
At VCU, we Make it Real through learning, research, creativity, service and discovery — the hallmarks of the VCU experience. A premier, urban, public research university nationally recognized as one of the best employers for diversity, VCU is a great place to work. It’s a place of opportunity, where your success is supported and your career can thrive. VCU offers employees a generous leave package, career paths for advancement, competitive pay, and an opportunity to do mission-driven work.
Recruitment Pool All Applicants Anticipated Hiring Range $20 Campus MCV Campus Position Type Hourly Hours/Week 29 hours Normal work days Monday-Friday Normal work hours 8:00am - 3:00PM (TBD) Job Category Administrative/ Secretarial/ Clerical Does this position provide patient or clinical services to the VCU Health System? No Does this position require a pre-placement medical assessment? No Is any portion of this position grant-funded? No Sensitive Position No Resource Critical Yes Description of the Job
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the objectives of the Pharmaceutical Engineering (PharmEng) Ph.D. program in the School of Pharmacy (SoP) by providing general support and serving as a liaison between the program and the Office of Research and Graduate Studies in the SoP.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Business, or
closely related field.
• Familiarity with common office computer applications, internet applications, and ability
to learn specialized applications.s and procedures.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills including advanced proficiency with excel spreadsheet, power
point, database and word processing skills.
• Ability to work independently, efficiently and with high attention to detail.
• Flexibility and willingness to work in a
diverse environment while demonstrating superior customer service required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to interpret and apply guidelines to individual situations.
• Experience working in an academic setting is preferred.
• Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Strong organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
Job Open Date 02/26/2021 Remove from posting on or before Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Additional Information Quick Link https://www.vcujobs.com/postings/103916 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a bachelor's degree?
- * Do you have higher education experience?
- * Please describe your experience supporting and interacting
with a diverse group of people.
(Open Ended Question)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Academic Administration Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond
- Business & Administrative Support Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Richmond