Transcript Processing Analyst
Please view posting details below. To apply to this posting, please click the link above.
Transcript Processing Analyst
This field only applies to Faculty
District, Trinity River
DT Admissions & Records
Provide specialized clerical and technical services related to processing and analyzing student’s college transcripts for the purpose of transferability of college credit, enrollment, graduation, and to verify Texas Success Initiative ( TSI ) status.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyzes incoming transcripts from other institutions
• Determines regional and non-regional accreditation, course level, content, unit value, and grading system
• Data entry of information from transcripts into database including degrees conferred and TSI status
• Awards credit for domestic college level transfer work by utilizing the database and equivalency tables
• Collaborate and confer with various departments including Academic Support Services, Financial Aid, Advising and Counseling, Registrar, etc.
• Responds to student inquiries in a friendly and professional manner
• Cross-trains within department to fulfill office duties and ensure efficient operations
• Creates and updates documents
• Perform repetitive tasks that require attention to detail and accuracy
• Safeguard confidentiality of student records in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act ( FERPA ).
• Attends the workplace regularly, reports to work punctually and follows a work schedule to keep up with the demands of the worksite
• Completes all required training and professional development sessions sponsored through Tarrant County College ( TCC )
• Supports the values of the college: diversity, teaching excellence, student success, innovation and creativity and service to the college
• Supports the mission, values and 3 goals and 8 principles of the College
The duties listed are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Required Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensures
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Two (2) years related experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training, certification, and related experience
Desired Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensures
• Associate’s degree or 60+ college hours from a regionally accredited college or university
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Intermediate experience working with computerized systems and office productivity software
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Special Instructions Summary
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Certification / License
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth