Citadel Success Institute (CSI) 2021 staff positions
We are now accepting applications for the Citadel Success Institute (CSI) 2021 staff. Each position requires working 40-hours a week during the summer from July 6 to August 3, 2021. There is also a week of MANDATORY training prior to CSI from July 6 to July 9 with a possible prep day on Sunday July 11, 2021.
CSI staff are responsible for supervising up to 300 CSI students and accomplishing the day-to-day activities as outlined in the daily schedule provided by the CSI Coordinator. Position descriptions are based on cadet class:
- Graduate: Senior Leader or Cadet Leader
- Senior: Cadet Leader
- Junior: Administrative Assistant
- Sophomore: Runner
General knowledge/responsibilities required by CSI staff include, but are not limited to:
- Familiarity with training documents provided by the Commandant's Department, have had previous sensitivity/sexual harassment training, and be able to pass a background check.
- Good communication skills and the ability to serve as a positive role model for younger students, as well as a positive team player among staff regardless of postion.
- The ability to follow instructions and demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills.
- The ability to work a varying schedule with evening and weekend work required, to include leading a cadet life orientation session, assist in leading the 2 hour RPED course M-TH, and Friday morning PT tests.
- A commitment to living in the barracks during the CSI session and attend mandatory training prior to the start of CSI.
- Respecting all CSI regulations, such as gate and work/leave hours.
- Being comfortable with a demanding job where tasks and schedules may change at a moment’s notice.
Some CSI staff may be allowed to take online classes during CSI, but only with special permission from the CSI Director/Assistant Director on a case by case basis. Prior approval is preferred, and an unexpected schedule conflict may result in dismissal.
Room and board during staff training and CSI is provided at no cost to staff.
CSI Director/Assistant Director are frequently contacted as a reference for cadets seeking employment in government positions.
Advertised: Feb 25 2021 Eastern Standard Time
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston